Autohaus Frankfurt Is Dedicated To You!
Autohaus Frankfurt is committed to excellence. Serving San Diego and the Temecula Valley for over 25 years we contribute our success to our high standards of honesty and taking pride in our quality of workmanship.
Being family owned and operated we strive to build a relationship with our customers which are our top priority. Specializing in all phases of automotive repair and performance products we truly are your dealership alternative.
Thanks for making our family a part of yours!
- There's only one way for me to describe the treatment and service provided at Autohaus Frankfurt.....They treat me like "FAMILY". It's not my car anymore... It's "OUR" car.
THANK YOU ALL SOO MUCH!!
- My 2003 Porsche 911 engine failed while visiting family in Murrieta. I live 100 miles away, so I did some internet searching and had the car towed to Autohaus Frankfurt. Turned out the car needed a new engine. Luckily I had an aftermarket warranty and the engine replacement was approved. Autohaus handled all the details, including removing the transmission so the inspector could confirm the damage. They kept me informed as the work progressed, including installing new belts and hoses at a minimal charge that were not covered by the warrany. I brought the car home yesterday and a friend mechanic had a look. Their work was perfect. It runs like a top. Transmission linkage is smooth, clutch is set just right, not a drop of oil anywhere. I was very lucky to find them.
- They are the best. I took my Audi in for transmission service and got a print out of problems, a good explanation from the mechanic and felt comfortable when I left, which is not my usual feeling when leaving an Audi Dealership. This business is family owned, very friendly, extremely clean facilities, knowledgeable mechanics and I assume fair prices. I only compared one and they were lower. This is going to be my one stop facility from now on. They also have a couple of great low cost rental cars available.
- We have used this shop for a few years now and have nothing but praises for Autohaus Frankfurt. Their level of service from the entire staff is beyond compare. It is an outstanding family run business that focuses on the customers and ensuring their needs are met. They are very thorough in explaining repairs. We prefer the level of service we get here than from the dealer. We highly recommend their repair shop!
- I entrust Autohaus Frankfurt with my '03 BMW M3 SMG. They do outstanding work, are very detail oriented and thorough. The mechanics here are meticulous about their work and are skilled enough to get it done right the first time fairly quickly. They also know what they are talking about and don't try to up-sell you on unnecessary service, parts, labor, etc. I've had oil services, my belts replaced, fluids, etc. performed here. They keep their service bays really clean and their restroom even cleaner (yes, I'm particular about clean restrooms at businesses).
- Always afraid to take a car to a repair shop being a girl. The moment I walked in, I was greeted by two wonderfully friendly ladies (owners wife and daughter I think). Opening the door to such a warm welcome eased my nerves immediately.
While my car was being looked at (check engine light and oil leak) I asked if there was a coffee shop or something nearby and the owner's wife (again, I'm assuming, not quite sure) says "Would you like me to drive you to Starbucks?" Who does that?! It was very sweet. I declined as my ride was on their way to pick me up but it's that kind of customer service that is rare to find these days.
- Brought in my 530i in to have my new Ipod adaptor initialized. They did it for $45 bucks. The dealership wanted $275+ for the same job. What waiting for the reprogram they gave me some good advice and maintenance suggestions. Once my warranty is up, I will be coming here for service.